Computer Coding Saturdays 10AM-12PM
PLEASE NOTE - NO CLASS 11/26/16.
Computer Class – Introduction to Internet technology
- The first three weeks will be used to familiarize students to computer concepts (math, logic, pseudo-coding and debugging will be covered)
- The second three weeks will put everything together in writing a short set of programs. Since there will be a range of ages, programs will be shells with students filling in coding details.
- The last two weeks will be for finishing the programs, and student discussion on past sessions and open topics.
- Introduction to computer hardware and systems
- Introduction to arithmetic and logic
- Introduction to coding
- Introduction to computer languages
- Introduction to HTML (Browser presentation language)
- Introduction to PHP (Server Side programming language)