Actions and Detail Panel
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Training
Mon, Apr 3, 2017, 8:30 AM – Fri, Apr 7, 2017, 4:30 PM CDT
In this course, you will analyze and apply advanced security concepts, principles, and implementations that contribute to enterprise-level security:
- Manage risk in the enterprise.
- Integrate computing, communications, and business disciplines in the enterprise.
- Use research and analysis to secure the enterprise.
- Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques.
- Implement cryptographic techniques.
- Implement security controls for hosts.
- Implement security controls for storage.
- Analyze network security concepts, components, and architectures, and implement controls.
- Implement security controls for applications.
- Integrate hosts, storage, networks, and applications in a secure enterprise architecture.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments.
- Conduct incident and emergency responses.
Date and Time
Alpine Security - Selsius Training Location (SWIC)
Selsius Corporate Training and Career Center, SWIC
2500 Carlyle Avenue
Belleville, IL 62221