Comprehensive Project Management™ workshop program is specifically designed to help project management professionals or practitioners to identify project management environment and managing project in line with the latest 5th Edition of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) issued by Project Management Institute (PMI)®, USA.
By going through project management body of knowledge step-by-step, the course discusses an integrated approach that balances the theories, methods and practices in managing project.
Other than the benefit of getting the project management knowledge and practices, through this approach participants will have common project management language with other PM professionals from all around the world.
This workshop offers a new reliable approach in managing projects with different complexity by combining the practical with the theoretical approaches of up-to-date project management knowledge and skills.
After this workshop, the participants will:
- Understand the project management framework.
- Understand the PMBOK® Guide standards and processes in managing project.
- Be able to apply the tools and techniques of managing project.
- Be use PMBOK® Guide to help their actual projects.
- Be able to use knowledge from this workshop to pursue project management certification issued by PMI® such as CAPM® or PMP®.
- Introduction to project & project management.
- Understanding the roles & responsibilities of PM.
- Understanding 10 project management knowledge areas
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project initiating.
- Project planning.
- Project executing.
- Project monitoring & controlling.
- Project closing.
Manager, Project Manager, future Project Manager, Project Team Member or any professionals who wished to pass CAPM® (Certified Associate Project Management) or PMP® (Project Management Professional) exam.
DCOLearning Facilitators are dedicated and seasoned project management practitioners/consultants. They have extensive project management experiences and are experienced facilitators. They must be nationally and/or internationally certified in project management area (Project Management Professional – PMP®).