Compound Fracture Tour - Charlotte, NC - 3/24 (6:30pm VIP; 7:30pm Show)
Sunday, March 24, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Choose your access! One night only!!!
These limited screenings are the only time COMPOUND FRACTURE will be released on the big screen in North America and Tyler Mane and Renae Geerlings will be in attendance at each screening! The VIP ticket gives you an added bonus of a one-of-a-kind experience with the people who made the film and an automatic entry to win prizes!!
- $20.00 GENERAL ADMISSION is one screening pass.
- $30.00 GENERAL PLUS includes a screening pass and a COMPOUND FRACTURE movie poster.
- $40.00 THE VIP EXPERIENCE (Limited Availability) Includes a screening pass and COMPOUND FRACTURE movie poster, plus the theatre doors will open for you at 6:30 for a red carpet pre-show experience and meet and greet with stars of the film. There will also be a post movie Q&A and your ticket will automatically enter you into the nightly Tour Stop Drawing.
- Applicable sales tax will be applied to pricing on purchase.
* Surprise Celebrity Guests at select stops
** Movie posters will be available as you exit the show
TOUR STOP DRAWING: (one winner per night)
Each $40 ticket automatically enters you into the nightly raffle drawing, which will take place after the film is over. The nightly winner will receive a COMPOUND FRACTURE movie poster pre-signed by Tyler Mane, Renae Geerlings and available cast members, and a COMPOUND FRACTURE t-shirt.
The winner of the nightly raffle will also receive an entry into the grand prize drawing!
GRAND PRIZE DRAWING: (seven winners)
Once the tour is complete, seven grand prize winners from the tour stop drawings will be drawn at random to win one of the following prizes (estimated total value of all prizes combined is approx. $7,500):
- HALLOWEEN Michael Myers screen-worn jumpsuit
- Walk-on non-speaking role in Mane Entertainment’s next film. Includes two (2) night hotel and transportation to and from the airport. Does not include airfare.
- COMPOUND FRACTURE prop book. The un-aged screen-used version of the book of family lore. Real leather, embossed. Custom designed and handmade by Red Monkey Design.
- COMPOUND FRACTURE costume. Security jacket, hat and badges screen-worn by Todd Farmer.
- COMPOUND FRACTURE costume. Bloodied jacket screen-worn by Leslie Easterbrook.
- COMPOUND FRACTURE costume. Bloodied security uniform shirt screen-worn by Daniel Roebuck.
- COMPOUND FRACTURE costume. Screen-worn hoodie and pants worn by Derek Mears.
For more information see www.compoundfracturethemovie.com