- Introduction to the Canadian job market and categories
- Introduction to professional engineering practice in Ontario
- Introduction to recruiting and job hunting and how to deal with them
- Introduction to registering a company in Ontario and its types
- Professional resume preparation and interview methods
- How to locate a company based on industry, location, discipline, etc.
- And all you need to know about yourself to be able to define your way in Ontario
NOTE: TO AVOID NO SHOWS, YOU NEED TO PAY $20 TO REGISTER, WHICH WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM (3rd Session).