Completing Your Certification Application WEBINAR | 2017 OESBD Technical As...
Completing Your Local Certification Application WEBINAR
Facilitated by: OESBD Certification Staff
NEW for 2017! This webinar takes you through the process of completing a County Business Enterprise/Small Business Enterprise (CBE/SBE) certification application for your firm. Broward County certification specialists detail the steps and paperwork needed to complete the process.
It is our intent to afford all interested attendees the opportunity to attend business development training sessions hosted by Broward County’s OESBD. To ensure your participation, please note the following:
- These training sessions are FREE and open to the public; however, space is limited. We can accommodate up to 50 registered attendees for this session.
- Registration with Eventbrite is strongly encouraged to attend. We will give priority seating to pre-registered participants on a first come, first served basis.
- The class starts promptly at 3:00 PM and will run until 4:30 PM; please plan to check-in no later than 2:45 PM.
- Onsite registrants will be accommodated ONLY if there are any available seats remaining at the start of the training.
- Late arrivals may be turned away if there are no available seats.
For parking information, visit Government Center Parking Map
Please contact the event organizer with any questions by phone at 954-357-6400 or via email.