RDM Institute of Spiriutal Development "School of Deliverance" is a premier bible-base insitute which conducts satelite campuses worldwide: We offer five-days intensive training designed primarily for those involved in or who sense a calling from God into the ministry of spirutal warfare and deliverance. Our campus is open to everyone, but the pac is set for those who are serious about the ministry of Spiriutal Warfare and deliverance.
The Mission of RDM Institute of Spiritual Development "School of Deliverance"
- Teach participants how to undersand the elements of spiriutal warfare and deliverance
- Enable them trhough spirutal tools and insturciton to live victoriously
- Equip every participant to deepen their devotion to Jesus Christ
RDM Institue of Spirutal Development "School of Deliverance" primary focus is to educate and empower students in an academically challenging focused Christian Learning environment ofr the perfecting of the ministry, professional sucess, lifelong learning and the advancement of the Kingdom through spiritual warfare and deliverance.
Schedule of Classes:
October 23: Principles of Spiritual Warfare
October 30: Knowing and Engaging the Enemy in Spiritual Warfare
November 6: Entering the Combat Zone
November 13: Understanding the Ministry of Deliverance
November 20: Exercising Your Authority in Deliverance
November 27: Insight and Counterstrategies for Handing Demonic Control
December 04: Understanding Terminology
December 11: Qualified for the Deliverance Ministry.
1. WHY SHOULD I GO TO RDM INSTITUTE OF SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT?
In 2 Timothy 2:15 we read, “Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” A Christian leader needs to be able to respond with, “thus saith the Lord,” to those who are tired of man’s philosophy.
2. WHO SHOULD GO TO RDM INSTITUTE OF SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT?
All Christians: especially pastors, evangelists, church leaders, youth ministers and leaders, Sunday school teachers, bus ministry workers, children’s church workers, spouses of those in ministry and lay persons.
3. WHAT ADVANTAGE IS THERE IN STUDYING THE BIBLE THROUGH RDM INSTITUTE OF SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT, AS OPPOSED TO STUDYING INDEPENDENTLY?
Our courses have been tried, tested and proven to be effective. They are designed to give an organized and consistent plan of study. This will result in a more complete Biblical understanding and application.
4. DOES RDM INSTITUTE OF SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT DISCRIMINATE, IN ANY WAY TOWARD ANY PERSON APPLYING FOR ENROLLMENT?
No, RDM INSTITUTE OF SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT does not discriminate concerning race, color, creed, sex or religion. However, RDM INSTITUTE OF SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT does require all applicants to embrace the Word of God as stated in the Bible and to conduct themselves by the guidelines of the Statement of Faith.
5. IF I ALREADY HAVE A DEGREE FROM A COLLEGE, UNIVERSITY OR BIBLE SCHOOL; MAY I BEGIN AT THE NEXT LEVEL OF STUDY ABOVE MY EARNED DEGREE?
Not necessarily, your placement depends on several factors, including the courses you studied or degrees earned. Each student is evaluated individually.
6. IS RDM INSTITUTE OF SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT SCHOOL OF DELIVERANCE MINISTRY ACCREDITED?
Yes, we have received accreditation through affiliation with Accrediting Commission International (ACI). ACI is the world's largest non-government school accrediting association. RDM INSTITUTE OF SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT meets all of the standards set forth by both of these accrediting agencies. Credits received through RDM INSTITUTE OF SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT are fully transferable to over 183 Bible schools and colleges in several nations who also have accreditation with these same agencies.
ACI is not recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Since we believe in the constitutional right of separation of church and state, we have not applied for accreditation to the U.S. Department of Education or any state or federal agency.