Company Officer Development Seminar 2016 with Fire Chief Mike Burton
Monday, November 14, 2016 at 8:30 AM - Friday, November 18, 2016 at 5:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Target participants include: newly promoted and aspiring company officers or those tenured officers who seek self-improvement.
**Proper attire for the event are department uniforms with badged shirt and trousers
- Keynote Presentation Chief Mike Burton- Ethical Landmines
- Full day of interactive scenario based tactics training
- Company officer's role and responsibility for crew, equipment and readiness
- Firehouse leadership
- RIT Before the Mayday
- Training to Win
- Firefighter Cancer awareness
- Supervisors role with performance evaluations
- Suicide Prevention
- Business writing for the officer
- Company Officer's Roles and Responsibilty on EMS scenes
- PPE Care and Maintenance
Instructors/topics are subject to change
Event organizers are in the process of applyng for CEU's through the Florida State Fire College, but they have not been awarded as of yet.
When & Where
Pinellas County Fire Department Training Officers (PCFDTO)
Our Mission: To enlighten firefighters and prepare them for today's needs and tomorrow's challenges so that 'Everyone Goes Home!'