Actions and Detail Panel
Community Pharmacy Midlands - Staying Ahead in Times of Change
Thu, July 6, 2017, 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
What would you do with an extra 40 hours per month of Pharmacist time?
Do you want to know how to deliver even more with your existing team, and uncover an extra 40 hours every month by working smarter, not harder? This was the result demonstrated by our pilot project, run in partnership with the NPA, at eight community pharmacies around the UK.
We are Velresco, experts at making business operations run like clockwork. You might have seen the recent article in InPharmacy Magazine which discussed the results of the pilot project we carried out. In our broader work we have identified latent capacity in more than 50 UK pharmacies, across independents, corporates and multiples and the results are staggering.
With NHS funding cuts biting, efficiency has never been more important. You might think your Business runs pretty efficiently, but how do you know what you don't know?
Your chance to stay ahead with our proven process
During our tailored one-day course we will show you how to find the hidden capacity in your pharmacy, helping you stay ahead of the impact of funding cuts.
We will show you how it’s possible to create more time which can be used to offer value-added services such as MURs, NMSs, flu jabs and asthma treatments, generating significantly higher income without increasing overheads. Our pilot project identified a conservative 40 hours of latent capacity each month for pharmacists, enabled by 60 hours spare capacity in the dispensary so the pharmacist can delegate. We’d like to show you how.
For just £299 + VAT per person, you will:
- Discover what the best can really be in a community pharmacy context
- Quickly get to grips with what adds value in the dispensary and what just sucks up time
- Kick start your creativity and uncover areas for improvement straight away
- Develop and receive practical improvement ideas and a framework for making changes
- Feel more confident about what changes you need to make and how to get started
- Understand what’s involved in making sustainable change happen in your team
- Share best practise with other pharmacy owners and managers and develop your network.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, as long as it is a nominated representative from your own organisation