As the “go-to” centers in the community, residents in local and nearby neighborhoods rely on community organizations to provide information, resources and assistance. While their works are known locally, these organizations could increase their reach, results and revenue through social media.
In this 3-hour hands-on seminar, Executive Directors, Program Managers, Marketing Specialists, Public Relations Professionals, Communications Professionals and other staff members from Community Organizations will learn how:
- To get found on the first page of Google using WordPress
- To increase exposure on blogs, Facebook and Twitter
- To reach a larger online audience through live blogging events
- To reduce your social media workload by connecting all social sites
- Too generate revenue through social media
- A copy of The ABCs of Blogging: Blogging Basics from A to Z by Marcie Hill
- 30-minute session with Marcie Hill within 10 days after the event
Register NOW! Don't forget your laptops!
About Marcie Hill
Marcie Hill, the Founder and President of The Write Design Company, is a social media and blog management consultant and trainer. She helps clients boost their online visibility through conversations with their target audience. She is the author of two eBooks: The ABCs of Blogging: Blogging Basics from A to Z and The ABCs of Live Blogging: Quick Tips for Live Blogging Success. The ABCs of Live Blogging is the first book ever published on the topic.
When & Where
The Write Design Company
We help clients brand their businesses and develop long-term relationships through marketing conversations.