Community Homeless and Supportive Services Training
The East San Gabriel Valley Regional Occupational and Technical Center along with Homeless Health Care Los Angeles/United Homeless Health Care Partners will conduct a series of training for entry-level jobs in local homeless, social service agencies as Case Managers and Navigators. The 30-hour training will provide skills to work with the homeless population.
Attending the Academy Will Increase Employment Opportunities!
- 18 Years old or older
- LA County/City resident
- Have a Valid Driver’s License
The training program includes five days of classes. Attendance to all classes is required. Orientation and screening begin before January 10, 2017.
Sessions run from January 30, 2017 to February 3, 2017.
CHECK THIS SITE REGULARLY FOR UPDATES TO LOCATION DETAILS AND SESSION TIMES
For more information, email AJCCJobs@css.lacounty.go.
PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS
- Street Metered Parking
- Valet parking lot next to building
- Rapid Bus Lines 720 and 754 exit Vermont and Wilshire
- DASH Wilshire Center/Koreatown Magenta Line exit 6th / Vermont bus stop and Vermont / Wilshire bus top
- Bus Line exit 6th and Vermont 18 / 201 / 204
- Bus Line exit Vermont and Wilshire 18 / 20 / 51 / 52 / 351 / 201 / 204 / 481