Community Health Screening
Saturday, May 4, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM (EDT)
The Adena Health Center - Circleville will be holding a community health screening on Saturday, May 4 from 8 to 11 a.m.
The screenings that will be available include:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Blood sugar
- BP and pulse ox
When & Where
Adena Health System
We began in a small brick house in downtown Chillicothe, and we’ve grown to span more than 13 counties offering state-of-the-art medical services.
Since our humble beginnings in 1895, the Adena Health System has remained focused on our commitment to provide the best care and personal service. Today, we provide leading edge services including heart, cancer, women's health, children's health and orthopaedics.
We believe in treating every patient who walks through our doors as our friends and family. In fact, the personal care you or your loved one will receive from Adena is exceptional. After all of these years one thing hasn't changed – we're all still neighbors.
Who We Serve:
More than 650,000 people in 13 counties in South Central Ohio. The 13 counties include Adams, Athens, Fairfield, Fayette, Gallia, Highland, Hocking, Jackson, Pickaway, Pike, Ross, Scioto and Vinton.
What Defines Us:
- Adena’s Mission – To Heal. To Educate. To Care.
- Adena’s Vision – “To Be the Best Healthcare System in the Nation.”
- Adena’s Guiding Principle –“Treat others as you would want to be treated.” Matthew 7:12
- Adena’s Values – Integrity, Communication, Teamwork and Innovation