We appreciate you, our patients, and we know you want to reach out to help the people in your life. We have put this special Community Dinner together not only to honor you but to create a warm atmosphere for you to invite the people you care about most to come to.
What is it?
The Charlotte Health Center community dinner is an event designed to transform the way you view and manage your health. We teach our patients to take an active role in their own healthcare through an inside-out approach based around 5 Essentials to Healthy Living. Maximized Living is an organization dedicated to the evolution of healthcare worldwide.
What you will learn:
- The true definition of health.
- How to avoid chronic illness & disease.
- How to reduce & eliminate the need for meds.
- The role of your central nervous system.
- What is subluxation? What are its effects?
Come have dinner on us, the only cost is to bring a friend or family member!
If you have any questions, please call us at 704-780-0166