More laughter...more birthdays...more life! We're working toward More survivals from Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
Join CarePoint Resources for free, hands-on training to learn how to save the life of a friend or loved-one who may be among the 320,000 people this year to suffer from a Sudden Cardiac Arrest event.
- Learn what Sudden Cardiac Arrest is, and what it isn't
- Be able to recognize when a person needs CPR and an AED
- Practice performing High-Quality bystander CPR
- Learn how easy it is to operate an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Learn how to save the life of a choking victim
Registration is free, and seating is limited. Please reserve your seat by submitting your registration online or by calling us at (877) 242-2527. Please submit a separate registration for each person who will attend.