San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Changing Landscape of Health Care in Lincoln: Revisited
Three years ago, CHE hosted a Community Conversation on the changing landscape of health care in Lincoln. Since then, the Affordable Care Act has been implemented but its future is uncertain. Telehealth and integrated care have come to Lincoln, and many people are looking at health beyond health care and how neighborhoods affect health. We’re bringing the leaders from the same organizations back together to hear their thoughts on the still-changing landscape of health care in Lincoln.
- Judy Halstead, Health Director, Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department
- Kimberly A. Russel, President/CEO, Bryan Health
- Beth Rawlings, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, CHI Health St. Elizabeth
- Leslie Spry, M.D., FACP, Medical Director, Dialysis of Lincoln and spokesperson, National Kidney Foundation
- Lori Seibel, President/CEO of the Community Health Endowment of Lincoln (Moderator)
Save This Event
When & Where
Community Health Endowment of Lincoln
The Community Health Endowment (CHE) of Lincoln is dedicated to making Lincoln the healthiest community in the nation. To achieve this vision, CHE invests in health-related projects and programs and convenes the community around important health issues. Since its inception in 1999, CHE has returned more than $25 million to the community. To learn more about CHE, visit www.chelincoln.org.