San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Communication Measurement Workshop in D.C.
Learn to measure communication success from Angela Sinickas at this 2-day Master Class in D.C.
When Angela Sinickas judged a communication competition recently, she came across this one-line description of measurable results on one of the entries: "My client sent me a dozen roses."
"Well," says Angela, ABC, IABC Fellow, and president of Sinickas Communications Inc. "At least she counted the flowers."
You've heard it throughout your career: Quantify bottom-line business results of your communications through measurement, and you'll:
- Earn a place at the decision-makers' table
- Secure (or elevate) your job, budget and salary
- Transform yourself from an order taker ("Would you like fries with that blog post, Sir?") to a respected communication consultant
But measuring communication success beyond clicks and page views is hard, and almost nobody does it well.
Enter Sinickas, the Diva of Diagnostics. She's been measuring communication success for more years than your social media director has been alive. She's trained communicators in more countries than I have on my bucket list. She's earned more Gold Quills than Caitlin Jenner has pairs of shoes.
And on Oct. 12-13, she'll be teaching our communication measurement Master Class in Washington, D.C. This is a rare chance to have Angela look over your shoulder and give feedback on your measurement plan.
We expect tickets to this event to sell out fast. If you'd like to be one of 50 lucky communicators to learn to measure your communications like Angela Sinickas does, please register now.
Registration starts at 8 a.m.
Select your VIP level
- Two days of training
- Lunch each day (Please do let us know about your dietary issues and aversions when you register)
- Coffee and tea each morning
- Workbook for capturing your ideas and insights
Add $297 worth of additional learning tools for just $100:
- Everything at the Silver level
- 12-month subscription to Rev Up Readership, a $297 value
Add $395 worth of learning tools for just $100:
- Everything at the Gold level
- Angela's manual "How to Measure Your Communications Program," a $395 value
Add a $400 consult for just $100:
- Everything at the Platinum level
- A 30-minute one-on-one phone consult with Angela after the workshop
Sorry: only 10 Diamond tickets available!
Q. What are some of the hotels nearby?
A. Hotels near the master class.
- Phoenix Park Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
- The Liaison Capitol Hill DC
- Capitol Hill Hotel
- Courtyard Washington Capitol Hill
- The George
Please contact hotels directly for room rates and booking.
Q. What about parking and driving directions?
A. Directions, Maps and Parking information
Q. Can I cancel my ticket if I can't make it?
A. Can’t make it? Please feel free to send a colleague in your place. No charge for substitutions. If you must cancel via email:
- by Aug. 12, and receive a full refund, minus a $50 handling fee.
- by Sept. 12, and receive a 75% refund.
- Sorry, no refunds after Sept. 12.
Q. Do you offer any discounts?
A. We have no doubt that the Master Class will be the best $1,200 you invest this year on your professional development. But here are six ways to reduce that investment or boost your return on it:
- Save $100 - book an early bird ticket when you register by Aug. 12 Sept. 12 - deadline extended!.
- Save $100 if you’re a Rev Up Readership member. (Join Rev Up Readership.) Click “Enter promotional code”. RevUpReadership members: Enter your RevUpReadership.com password.
- Save $100 each when you bring two or more colleagues.
- Save $50 each when you bring one colleague.
- Earn a free, three-month Rev Up Readership subscription (or extension, if you’re already a member) — a $100 value — when you refer a friend who buys a ticket and attends the Master Class
|VIP Level||Ticket type||Non-member||Rev Up Readership member|
|Single||Double||3 or more||Single||Double||3 or more|
|Silver||Before Sept. 12||$1,095||$1,045||$995||$995||$945||$895|
|After Sept. 12||$1,195||$1,145||$1,095||$1,095||$1,045||$995|
|Gold||Before Sept. 12||$1,195||$1,145||$1,095||$1,095||$1,045||$995|
|After Sept. 12||$1,295||$1,245||$1,195||$1,195||$1,145||$1,095|
|Platinum||Before Sept. 12||$1,295||$1,245||$1,195||$1,195||$1,145||$1,095|
|After Sept. 12||$1,395||$1,345||$1,295||$1,295||$1,245||$1,195|
|Diamond||Before Sept. 12||$1,395||$1,345||$1,295||$1,295||$1,245||$1,195|
|After Sept. 12||$1,495||$1,445||$1,395||$1,395||$1,345||$1,295|
Q. Can I bring my writing sample to the workshop?
A. Yes, you can bring your writing samples to the workshop.
Q. Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
A. Please email us at email@example.com to contact us.
Q. Can I update my registration information?
A. Yes, you can go to your ticket and update your registration information and dietary preferences.
Q. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the workshop?
A. Yes, please carry a copy of the ticket to the workshop
When & Where
Ann Wylie works with communicators who want to reach more readers and with organizations that want to get the word out.