Actions and Detail Panel
Communication Skills for Project Leaders/ Managers Training - Jakarta, Indo...
Thu, May 18, 2017, 8:30 AM – Fri, May 19, 2017, 5:00 PM WIB
Project Management Institute conducted research among project managers worldwide to find out the most essential skills to have for project managers and leaders to successfully managing projects. The skills are: listening skill, build relationship, set clear priorities, facilitate collaboration, and conveys the organization’s vision. There is no doubt that all of those skills are related to how good project leaders and managers COMMUNICATE.
To equip you, project managers and leaders, with excellent communication skill, we offer you a workshop/training on Communication Skills for Project Leaders and Managers.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
All Project Practitioners (Project Managers, Project Team Members, Project Administrators, Project Leaders, etc.)
All Managers/ Professionals (All professionals who are involved in projects.)
From various backgrounds & industries i.e.: HR, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Procurement, FMCG, Insurance, Telco, etc.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
- Hone your communication skill effectively
- Identify the best communication style applicable to certain situation in a project
- Understand team communication and synergy and what it takes to succeed in a project
- Refine your active listening skills
- Re-discover your communication potentials and how to use it to manage your project achievement successfully
2 Days + 12 Months of eLearning Access
EMAIL US lia . octovina @ dcolearning . com