Write....you mean right, right? Correct, this is not a writing workshop. Just a shining example of why it's so important to communicate effectively!
Nearly 49% of Employers said that communication skills were the most important selection criteria when recruiting graduates.
That only gets even more important as your career progresses. So why is it that we all struggle so much with the simplest of things when making a first impression?
This workshop will revolve around panel of experts from the Interior Design industry as well as Perth's leading recruitment agent for creative industries discussing:
1. Learning how to say thank you
2. Starting conversations (non awkwardly of course)
3. How to be an engager rather than a responder
4. What to say, what not to say
5. Positive Communication
6. Get yourself seen, but don't harrass (nobody likes a stalker)
You will then be free to ask all those questions you want to know around communicating in the workplace, networking and in industry.