Communicating with Impact
Learning Format: Classroom
- Target Audience: Individual contributors and team leaders and above
- Course Length: Three hours, 30 minutes
- Prerequisites: None
- Course Prep: Optional, Ten Minutes.
Many organizations focus on technical skills as all-important to success in the workplace. Yet strong interpersonal skills are equally essential in transforming individual contributors into exceptional performers who have a greater impact in thier roles.
This foundational course provides indivudals with a powerful set of interaction skills that enables them to communicate more effectively with colleagues and customers and, in the process, build trust, strenghten partnerships, and achieve desired results.
Do You Face Any of These Issues?
- Do individual contributors struggle to communicate with colleagues and customers in an effective way?
- Is there a need for higher level of trust? Greater cooperation? Stronger business relationships?
- Is effective feedback lacking as an intergral part of your culture?
- Recognize the impact they can have on thier success and the success of others by enhancing interpersonal relationships in the workplace.
- Relate to colleagues and customers in a way that meets thier personal needs while also meeting the pratical need of accomplishing objectives
- Use a set of interaction process skills that enable them to conduct more successful discussions that achieve results.
- Use a technique for provideing specific, meaningful feedback that helps people improve their performance and increase productivity.
Primary Competency Developed
- Building customer loyalty
- Gaining Commitment
Secondary Competencies Developed
- Building strategic work relationships
Date and Time
2E Room 107