This workshop is designed to help professionals and organizations in the impact space learn how to mine influential stories, and craft compelling narratives that inspire collaboration. Whether pitching for funding or interviewing for jobs within the social sector, the ability to own and tell one’s unique story makes all the difference.
Participants will learn how to:
- Define your core professional identity for targeted career opportunities
- Build and leverage your personal brand as an industry leader
- Craft a winning elevator pitch for business and grant funding
- Frame your life experience to secure impact job opportunities
- Tell your story like a renowned TED Talker
This workshop is for:
- Early to senior level professionals in career transition
- Businesses and nonprofits finding a niche in a saturated market
- International nonprofits seeking funding in the United States
- Development professionals seeking overseas job opportunities
- Startup entrepreneurs raising investment capital
- Anyone trying to turn challenging stories into funding opportunities
About the presenter:
As a social entrepreneur, impact investor, and a transformational coach,Gbenga Ogunjimi is the CEO at GO Global Inc., a leadership consulting and investment firm. He applies his wealth of experience in social enterprise, philanthropy and international service as a bridge builder - bridging the gap of access holding back leaders from making imprints on the global stage.
Gbenga has spoken at international platforms like the Social Enterprise World Forum. He has coached hundreds of leaders at prestigious institutions like Kenan-Flagler Business School at University of North Carolina, Carey School of Business at Johns Hopkins University, and American University School of International Service.
Gbenga regularly works with the governments of United States and several African countries to support, train and empower both for-profit and nonprofit leaders. He has received global recognition for his work and impact. He is proudly an Atlas Corps Alum, United States, Global Young Social Entrepreneurs Fellow, Malaysia and Cordes/Opportunity Collaboration Fellow, Mexico. He makes his investments and philanthropic contributions through The GO Foundation, Broad Street Fund and LDI Africa.