Join Communications Week as we wrap up the week with some of our organization partners. Sessions will highlight some of the biggest trends, including content marketing and more.
- 9AM Morning Remarks
- Join Tiffany Guarnaccia, the Founder of Communications Week, CEO of Kite Hill PR and former Director of Communications for The Huffington Post, as she introduces the final sessions and shares highlights from Communications Week 2016.
- 9:30AM Panel: How Technology is Changing the Content Marketing Landscape?
- Custom publishing has been around for well over a century, but the rapid change in technology in the past 10 years has taken this industry from a print-based discipline to an exciting and varied multi-channel practice. Content agencies are no longer the sole creators of content strategy now publishers, PR companies and media partners are creating content for brand clients. It seems everyone is getting in on the act. Our panel of experts will discuss developing and distributing content across new and innovative platforms - and where print fits in a digital era.
- Moderated by The Content Council's Lori Greene, founder LPG Enterprises, panelists include Denise Burrell-Stinson, T Brand Studio, The New York Times; Sloan Gaon, CEO, PulsePoint; Cam Brown, founder & CEO, King Fish Media; Janet Levine, Group Planning Director, Mindshare and Randi Liodice, SVP,Kaplow.
- 11AM Panel: Leveraging Video for Immersive Storytelling | How to Incorporate VR and 360 Video into Your Content Strategy
- Hot tech trends like 360 video and augmented reality have the ability to transform storytelling for brands, creating completely immersive experiences without ever meeting the consumer directly. In fact, these platforms allow companies to provide 'even better than reality' environments through ideal conditions that showcase extreme customer experiences.
- This panel will feature experts in journalism, technology and PR, including Katie Creaser, VP at Affect, a social media and PR agency; Laura Clayton McDonnell, GM Microsoft; Duy Linh Tu, associate professor of professional practice & director, digital media program, Columbia Graduate School of Journalism Technologies; moderated by Sean Czarnecki, corporate reporter, PRWeek.
Space is limited.
View the full week's schedule at http://www.commsweek.com/schedule/.