Teacher Training Program
Common Threads is offering teachers a FREE healthy eating and cooking education program!
Common Threads is offering a cutting-edge Healthy Teachers Program especially designed to train teachers, principals, and school staff with the knowledge and tools necessary to transform their own health and wellbeing, to serve as healthful role models for their students and become agents of change in their schools and communities.
A sample of the many topics we cover are:
• What a whole foods diet really looks like
• Cooking simple, healthy meals that you and your family will love
• Knife skills to help in the kitchen
• The best practices of healthy eating without dieting
• How to stretch your dollar to get more out of your grocery store
• How marketing and branding shape our shopping and eating habits
• Practical health tips to share with students and your family
*All workshops include anInteractive cooking demonstration with a Chef!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org