Limited Commercial Landscape Maintenance and Limited Lawn & Ornamental
Registration 7:30am - 8:00am
Exam Prep 8:00am - 3:00pm
(lunch is included)
Exam Session 3:00pm-5:00pm
If you cut lawns and/or maintain ornamentals at private homes and businesses and wish to apply pesticides on the job, including Round-Up, then this six-hour training class is a requirement before obtaining the Limited Commercial Landscape Maintenance License (LCLM). With this license you will be able to apply herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides that state "Caution" on the label on all but lawns and turfs.
This class is also offered as a review for the Limited Lawn and Ornamental (LLO) license which is for employees on private property (in-house maintenance crews) or employees of a government agency who wish to apply pesticides to lawn and landscape areas.
For all attendees, it is important that you bring the following completed items to the class:
For the Limited Commercial Landscape Maintenance Exam:
(1) The License Application (FDACS-13604, page 8 of application packet) - PASSPORT I.D. SIZE PHOTO MUST BE ATTACHED AS INDICATED
(2) Certificate of Insurance (FDACS-13654, page 9 of application packet) - MUST BE SIGNED BY YOUR INSURANCE AGENT
(3) $150.00 check made payable to: FDACS - REMIT SEPARATE CHECKS FOR EACH APPLICATION
* Application Packet may be obtained here: http://www.freshfromflorida.com/content/download/23511/484250/limited_landscape_pkt.pdf
For the Limited Lawn & Ornamental Exam:
(1) The License Application (FDACS-13610, page 7 of application packet) - PASSPORT I.D. SIZE PHOTO MUST BE ATTACHED AS INDICATED
(2) $150.00 check made payable to FDACS - REMIT SEPARATE CHECKS FOR EACH APPLICATION
* Application Packet may be obtained here: http://www.freshfromflorida.com/content/download/23512/484255/limited_govpriv_pkt.pdf
CEUs (maximum 4):
- 3 Core
- 2 Private Applicator
- 2 Ornamental & Turf
- 2 Limited Lawn & Ornamental
- 2 Limited Commercial Landscape Maintenance
- 2 Commercial Lawn & Ornamental
Registration is required. You may register on-line with credit card or register to pay at the door with cash, or check made payable to "Friends of Extension".
If you have any questions pertaining to class information or CEUs, please contact Veronica at 941-722-4524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the class has low registration, it may be cancelled. You will be notified.