Commercial Acting Workshop
Sunday, February 3, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (EST)
Commercial Acting is very different from Film, TV, and Theater Acting. If you want to learn how to audition and book TV Commercials, join us for this intensive workshop where you will learn how to properly prepare and navigate this industry.
You will receive 6 key things from your participation.
1. A list of Commercial agents.
2. A review of your current headshots & resume'.
3. Detailed instructions on how to analyze, understand, prepare, and execute a commercial script.
4. Detailed instructions on how to analyze, understand, prepare, and execute a commercial storyboard with no script.
5. Learn how to handle conflicts that may arise once you've booked the part.
6. Inspiration, Motivation, and Confirmation on your efforts to move forward.
You will be working using REAL scripts. You will be guided through the entire process as if you are on a real audition. Come prepared to learn, come prepared to utilize your skills to the max, come prepared to WORK!
Serious actors will receive serious results.
You will be learning from a professional actor who has been in commercials for Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta, Delta, Petsmart, Coke, Rooms To Go, Just for Feet, Dexatrim, Friedmans Jewelers, Georgia Lottery, Publix, CNN, and more.
Due to the intensity of the class, only a limited number of actors will be accepted. Register ASAP to ensure your spot.
When & Where
Tammy (McGarity) von Nordheim
Photographic Visionary. Layers of Beauty. Dramatic On Screen. Life Advisor. CEO 24/7.
Love 2 Create. Inspiring. Just Me.
Model. Actress. Photographer.