CS 2016 series has been designed to fill the training, education & experience void that exists in most fire rescue departments today. The program is centered on delivering high quality and mission critical command level training for all public safety responders. Included at this conference will be great discussion on the latest command related topics as well as important and relevant case study information. Everyone from the initial IC to the most experienced commanders will benefit from attending this two-day incident command course.
- Enhance incident command skills
- Learn real-life techniques from the experts
- Be part of the discussion during the forum
- Learn how to think strategically from the hip, not from a classroom
- Apply this knowledge immediately on the ground
Questions or to register by phone please call