(NOTE: As of Tuesday, December 6, this event is nearly at capacity. Only a few more registrations will be accepted.)
A special community conversation presented by InsideNoVa, the Muslim Association of Virginia and the Prince William Chamber of Commerce.
The 2016 election was divisive, both locally and nationally. This community forum featuring a diverse panel of community leaders will focus on ways that Prince William County can come back together and face the challenges of 2017 and beyond in a unified manner.
- Del. Richard L. Anderson, 51st House District
- Sen. Jeremy McPike, 29th Senate District
- Diane Paguaga, chair of the Hispanic Council, Prince William Chamber of Commerce
- Rev. Karl Brower, president, Prince William Chapter of the NAACP
- Traci Morris-Cole, Director of Leasing and Business Development, I-95 Business Parks Management LLC and Principal Broker, Mid-Atlantic Acquisitions LLC (representing the Prince William Chamber of Commerce)
- Rafi Ahmed, chairman of the Public Affairs and Civic Engagement Committee, Muslim Association of Virginia
Moderator: Bruce Potter, chief operating officer, Northern Virginia Media Services/InsideNoVa
The public is invited to this important event, and audience members will be invited to speak or ask questions of the panelists. Please register to attend.