Coming Home - Uncovering the foundations of psychological well-being
Oslo 15+16 October 2016
Well-being is your birthright. In this seminar you will learn what it
means to wake up out of the limitations of your personal thinking and
fall into a space deep inside where you feel most at home. You will
learn how to recognize this peaceful inner space and how to live in it,
and from it, more of the time. Whenever you live in this space your
innate well-being will reveal itself more fully in your daily life.
In this seminar you will get insights into how you can:
- Enjoy an ever-deepening sense of inner peace and love.
- Go through your inevitable down times more gracefully.
- Access well-being regardless of your present or past
- Spend more time being fully present and engaged in life.
- Listen and communicate with greater depth and comfort.
- Bring more love and understanding into all of your relationships, whether with your family and friends or at work.
Please join us in a weekend seminar led by Dr. Dicken Bettinger and
Natasha Swerdloff. Dicken and Natasha are basing this seminar on
their book called Coming Home. This seminar in well-being is
appropriate for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Dicken Bettinger, Ed.D., a retired licensed psychologist, is an
internationally renowned educator and trainer of The Three Principles,
new discoveries into the nature of the human mind and its unlimited
Natasha Swerdloff has been teaching for the past 20 years, and is
passionate about helping people get in touch with their own resiliency
This seminar is relaxing, educational in style, and conducive to new
insights. Dicken and Natasha will share with you the three
fundamental principles that underlie all human experience, and they
will reveal how deepening your realization of these principles
effortlessly reveals a greater depth of well-being.