San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
2016 CEO of the Year Awards
Join Capital University President Elizabeth Paul, Ph.D. for results from Capital University’s 2016 leadership survey including economic outlook, leadership trends and the forecast for doing business in Columbus. Additionally, Columbus CEO and the Capital University School of Management and Leadership will celebrate the 2016 CEO of the Year winners and finalists in the categories of large for-profit, small for-profit, large nonprofit and small nonprofit.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2016
OHIO STATEHOUSE ATRIUM
5:30 - 8 P.M.
INDIVIDUAL TICKETS: $50
CORPORATE TABLES OF SIX: $300
CORPORATE TABLES OF TEN: $500
WINE & HORS D’OEUVRES
Columbus CEO and Capital University will honor:
- Lisa Ingram, White Castle System Inc.
- Ryan Vesler, Homage
- Douglas Kridler, The Columbus Foundation
- Kenny McDonald, Columbus 2020
The 2016 finalists are:
- Nick Akins, AEP
- Tanny Crane, The Crane Group
- Thomas M. Feeney, Safelite Group
- Catherine Lang-Cline, Portfolio Creative
- Darla King, King Business Interiors
- Caroline Z. Worley, Worley Law, LLC
- Charles W. Gehring, LifeCare Alliance
- Doug Ulman, Pelotonia
- Kathy Krendl, Otterbein University
- Scott Marier, WARM
- Brian Ross, Experience Columbus
- Jane Gutterman, EdD, Jewish Family Services
Proud Sponsors: Capital University and Mills James
Save This Event
When & Where
Columbus CEO magazine
Every month Columbus CEO magazine delivers in-depth business reporting on topics that make a difference to Central Ohio's business professionals. Columbus CEO offers solid coverage of the area's financial arena with a blend of business-related articles, profiles of movers and shakers, in-depth reporting of local trends and more.
Each month the editorial calendar for Columbus CEO magazine hits a range of editorial topics pertinent to your business world.