Want to find a group of women to ride bikes with but aren't sure about joining a racing team just yet? Join the Naked Women's Racing club team! We have a club team for women who would like to be involved in a cohesive cycling group and are maybe considering doing a race or two. Enjoy benefits of the club--mentoring, organized no-drop group rides, skills clinics, retailer/product discounts, and social events off the bike--without having to commit to a full-fledged racing team. But if you drink the racing KoolAid and decide you want to be a part of the race team mid-season, that’s possible, too! Triathletes, Masters Racers, Mountain Bikers, New Racers, Enthusiasts, or the 100% Newbies-fresh-off-adult-training-wheels are welcome to apply for the 2017 season!
1. Pay club dues and subscribe to our listserv, all-team calendar, and club team roster.
2. In addition to club dues, member must purchase one kit (jersey and shorts/bibs) minimum.
3. If member decides to compete, member must compete in team kit.
4. If member competes and completes 5 bicycle races and other club team requirements, member is entitled to getting dues back! Races that count towards reimbursement are the following: road, cyclocross, mountain bike, track or BMX. Sorry no triathlons as we are trying to grow women's participation in the sport of cycling!
5. Member must volunteer their time for either our team race (in August) or 8 hours of other bicycle and kid related nonprofits.
6. You must be nice to any racer, enthusiast, triathlete, cyclist, motorist, etc. on and off the bike. You represent the race team and our sponsors when you are out, so please do so with the utmost respect. Please no drama or you will be dismissed from the club team without getting dues back.
Are you ready to join the largest women's team in Colorado? Well, what are you waiting for! Join today!