Attention CEOs and Marketing Executives!
Google and SocialSEO are pleased to host the “Colorado Digital Marketing Summit” on Thursday, December 8th, from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm at the Antlers Hotel in downtown Colorado Springs. Networking, "ask the experts" tables and cocktails will last from 4 to 6 PM.
A must for CEOs and Marketing Executives, this FREE half-day event will include speakers from Google and local business leaders who will provide strategic insight into the effective use of SEO, Social Media, and Pay Per Click Marketing to aid companies in attracting visitors, converting leads, and achieving ROI through these powerful digital marketing channels.
• Mr. Tong Yang, Google’s Head of North American Agency Development, will be the event’s keynote speaker discussing Google’s vision and direction.
• Mr. Greg Walthour, founder and CEO of SocialSEO, will highlight the most important Digital Marketing tactics CEOs need to know, as they strategize for 2017.
• Mr. Shail Choksi, Agency Account Strategist at Google, will cover Pay Per Click and how it integrates with SEO.
• Mr. Eric Geibel, Agency Development Manager at Google, will discuss mobile computing and its impact on digital marketing.
• Mr. Rick Stark, Chief Operating Officer of SocialSEO, will address how digital marketing relates to the business from a financial perspective.
After this exiciting lineup of industry expert speakers will be a Q & A Session followed by a Cocktail Hour. "Meet the Expert" and Sponsor tables will be available to address further questions about digital marketing topics such as enterprise SEO, PPC and Social Media Strategies and local vs. national SEO campaigns.
Additional Event Information:
Doors open at 12:30 PM. Please arrive 15 minutes early - as doors close 5 minutes prior to the event. Limited Seating.
Attendees can park in our covered parking garage located behind the hotel. You will get a ticket from the machine and you must bring that ticket into the hotel with you. We will have a table set up with a hotel representative who will validate the parking ticket, making it free of charge.
Cocktails & Networking
Attendance includes cocktails and networking from 4 to 6 PM sponsored by Springs Hosting and FrontierIT.