Color Vowel® Basics
Discover the Color Vowel® Chart and learn how teaching with a Color Vowel Approach powerfully intersects with English as a Second Language, pronunciation, literacy, spelling, and vocabulary development for learners of all ages. This 6-hour workshop is designed for English as a Second Language teachers, bilingual education teachers, pronunciation specialists, and tutors. No prior training is necessary for this introductory workshop.
- Understand the ‘secret’ of spoken English: word and phrase stress
- Learn how the Color Vowel Chart serves as a visual organizer for words and phrases
- Familiarize yourself with our essential Color Vowel instructional techniques: anchoring, kinesthetic signaling, categorization, and acoustic flooding
- Practice using these techniques and receive personalized feedback
- Receive a training packet, a Color Vowel™ Chart (binder insert), and a kazoo
- Meet and have fun with other ESL teachers, speech therapists, and “sound” practitioners
Learn more about us and the Color Vowel Chart on our website at English Language Training Solutions.