Join us for lunch and learn. An update from the voices of our youth. Here are just a few topics you might hear about:
- The African-American Dollar
- What is the future of Banking?
- Inclusion: Afro-Latino Partnerships with State and Civil Societies in the Americas
- The Art of Social Entrepreneurship
- Lessons from the Top: Celebrating Over 40 Years for Financial Excellence by African Americans
The local chapter winner will compete in the Regional Competition and Regional winners will receive certificates, gift cards, and honorary acceptance to the 2017 competition. Special recognition will be given to the USFC Puget Sound Orator of the Year.
Please email registrations and inquiries to Matt Lopez at email@example.com.