Actions and Detail Panel
CollegeBound's Success Seminar for 8th Graders: Transitioning to High Schoo...
Sat, May 13, 2017, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
CollegeBound's Success Seminar is designed to help 8th grade students and their parents understand what to expect when transitioning into high school. The seminar will include topics such as:
• Common Mistakes Freshman Make in High School
• Understanding your transcript
• Grades, PSAT, SAT, Attendance
• Panel of College Admissions and Financial Aid Counselors
• Online Tools/Social Media
• One-on-One High School Counselor Meeting
• Why go to college?
• Talking with your child about high school and beyond
• High School Timeline
• Parents/Student Panels