COLLEGE STUDENT INTERVIEW BOOT CAMP: "Be Your Best When It Matters Most!"
College Student Interview Boot Camp: "Be Your Best When It Matters Most!"
Presented by Lisa Garcia Jacobson, MAPP - A former internal recruiter and hiring manager at Coca Cola and Verizon. Presently, a Florida based career consultant and executive coach.
This Boot Camp is timed and designed for college students preparing to interview for jobs, internships, and graduate school in the Spring of 2017.
- Tips from a former internal recruiter/hiring manager about your resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Insider information about how recruiters work campus career fairs and conduct interviews.
- How to articulately talk about your strengths, weaknesses, and personality in ways that will positively impact interviewers and hiring managers.
- How to effectively tell a story. (Critical to answering questions in a compelling and memorable manner.
- Strategies for introverts.
- Strategies for extraverts.
- How to confidently and articulately answer the question, "Tell me a little bit about yourself".
- What your body language conveys to interviewers.
- What you need to know about the "Halo Effect".
- What interviewers and hiring managers are thinking and wondering about you while you answer questions.
- What to wear and what not to wear.
- How to positively prime yourself, gain greater confidence, lower anxiety, and be your best when it matters most.
- Receive an interview readiness assessment, an interview workbook, and personality assessments.
Boot Camp Attire: Students are encouraged to wear interview attire or business casual. Students who wear business casual are invited to bring photos of their interview ensembles to the Boot Camp.
How can I give or "gift" this Boot Camp to a college student? Gift Certificates are available. Text, call, or message Lisa Jacobson 813.842-2975 or Lisa.Jacobson@verizon.net.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event? Free parking off Central Avenue, behind the Oxford Exchange in Parking lot "C".
How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Text, call or message Lisa Jacobson 813.842-2975 Lisa.Jacobson@verizon.net
What's the refund policy? 100% will go towards another workshop or a private session.