Actions and Detail Panel
College Financial Workshop (Renaissance Academy)
Thu, May 25, 2017, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
ATTENTION PARENTS: IS YOUR CHILD COLLEGE BOUND?
**Due to recent changes in the FAFSA, you could be losing money if you don’t start the Financial Process by the student’s Sophomore Year of High School**
In the workshop, you will learn:
- How to avoid overpaying for college.
- How to avoid scholarship scams.
- How to avoid common mistakes that can cost you money.
- How to navigate the financial aid application process.
- How to maximize your child’s eligibility for financial aid.
- Common myths and mistakes to avoid in the college selection process.
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school.
Learn the information you need in order to get all of your children through the college of their dreams, without going broke, by making the best use of your current assets.
We want to share with you our knowledge and experience as college financial consultants so that you understand the additional information you will not receive from colleges your children may be interested in.
The earlier you develop your financial aid action plan, the more time you have to complete it.
Planning ahead is your best chance for success!
Find out how you can save money before it’s too late!
Learn the information you need in order to get all of your children through the college of their choice without going broke!