San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Finally! Relief for parents of college-bound teens who are STRESSED out about how their kid will get into their "Dream College"...and how the [unprintable] they'll ever manage to pay for it!
This information is especially for business owners, "Forgotten Middle Class" families and others who mistakenly assume they'll get "hosed" or laughed at if they apply because they cannot qualify for anything!
Andrew Lockwood, J.D., best selling author, host of "College Talk Tuesday" and an internationally-known college financial aid and admissions consultant, will conduct a 90 minute presentation, covering:
- Which types of savings accounts "penalize" you in the financial aid formulas, which do not count against you at all
- What to do at the 11th hour if you've saved in the wrong places
- How millionnaires can get 48.6% off the cost of college, even if their kid didn't cure a deadly disease last summer or build a village in a Third World country over winter break
- WARNING: your guidance counselor's, accountant's or "financial guy's" advice may have SABOTAGED your chances of aid
- The new changes to the FAFSA financial aid form and what they mean for your family
- The surprising truth about what admissions officers are REALLY looking for
- Little-known financial aid "loopholes" for business owners
- Negotiation secrets: How a mild-mannered college planner got an extra $33,058 - per year - out of a top West Coast college AFTER its "final" offer
College Talk Tuesday with Pearl and Andy Lockwood
100% FREE To Attend and Entirely - Utterly - Free Of Any Obligation Or Awkward Coercion To Buy Something
There is no charge for the workshop, it's being offered as a free community program - not an icky timeshare presentation.
Lockwood is an independent college consultant, not a licensed "financial guy" looking to sell investments or push products.
He has no agenda other than arming you with the truth - even if inconvenient or non-politically correct - about what it really takes to get into college - and qualify for five figure scholarships and grants (even if you think Families like us never get anything!)
Plus, It's interactive, which means that you can bring your questions and get REAL answers...
...Not the, ahem, "stuff" you may have heard at your high school "Financial Aid Night," which probably frustrated and confused you more than before you went!
However, there is one "catch:" the venue holds only a limited number of families, so pre-registration is highly recommended. We don't always have seats for walk-ins. (You're more than welcome to share this with your friends or anyone with college-bound teens who's stressed out about the process! As long as we have room, we'd love to have 'em!)
Don't lose out on this valuable information, which literally could mean the difference between affording your child's "Dream College" versus having to let him or her down! Register today!
Can't make it to this event? Check out our webinar schedule at FinancialAidWebcast.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Pearl and Andy Lockwood are college consultants and talk show hosts who specialize in helping Forgotten Middle Class families get into - and pay "wholesale" prices for - top colleges that actually prepare students for success after college.
Andy is the author of two Number 1 best selling books, How to Pay "Wholesale" for College and The Incomparable Applicant, hosts - with Pearl - College Talk Tuesday! each week, 12:00-12:30pm ET on Facebook, and The College Success for Less Show and publishes the College Success For Less Report newsletter (the most sarcastic, non-politically correct college planning information on the planet).
The Lockwoods, their four overscheduled children and two dogs live in Long Island, New York.
More information is available at www.CollegePlanningGuru.com.