San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Parents of college-bound teens who are STRESSED out about paying for -and getting into - a top college should attend a free workshop on "Financial Aid Secrets."
This information is geared toward helping business owners, middle class families and others who assume they cannot qualify for anything.
Andrew Lockwood, J.D., author of the best selling books "How to Pay 'Wholesale' for College" and "The Incomparable Applicant" and host of "The College Success for Less Show" will conduct a 90 minute presentation that covers the following information:
- Which types of savings accounts "penalize" you in the financial aid formulas, which do not count against you at all
- What to do at the 11th hour if you've saved in the wrong places
- How millionnaires can get 46.3% off the cost of college, even if their kid didn't cure a deadly disease last summer or build a village in a Third World country over winter break
- WARNING: your guidance counselor's, accountant's or "financial guy's" advice may have SABOTAGED your chances of aid
- The new changes to the FAFSA financial aid form and what they mean for your family
- The surprising truth about what admissions officers are REALLY looking for
- Little-known financial aid "loopholes" for business owners
- Negotiation secrets: How a mild-mannered college planner got an extra $30,000 - per year - out of a top West Coast college AFTER its "final" offer
There is no charge for the workshop. This is a free community program. However, there is one "catch:" the venue holds a limited number of families, so pre-registration is highly recommended so you do not lose out on this valuable information!
Can't make it to this event? Check out our webinar schedule at FinancialAidWebcast.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Pearl and Andy Lockwood are college consultants and talk show hosts who specialize in helping Forgotten Middle Class families get into - and pay "wholesale" prices for - top colleges that actually prepare students for success after college.
Andy is the author of two Number 1 best selling books, How to Pay "Wholesale" for College and The Incomparable Applicant, hosts - with Pearl - College Talk Tuesday! each week, 12:00-12:30pm ET on Facebook, and The College Success for Less Show and publishes the College Success For Less Report newsletter (the most sarcastic, non-politically correct college planning information on the planet).
The Lockwoods, their four overscheduled children and two dogs live in Long Island, New York.
More information is available at www.CollegePlanningGuru.com.