Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
As part of our pledge to dedicate a whole week to making sure you have the tools and resources you need to help students and parents access, understand, and use PSAT/NMSQT scores, we are offering face to face workshops in Indiana the week of December 5 – 9.
These are interactive workshops designed to improve the experience of using the K-12 online score reporting portal with its new enhancements.
Please come prepared with your laptop/iPad. It is imperative you have access to the Score Reporting Portal for this workshop. Please check with your school administrator if you have not been granted K12 detail access and practice logging in using your Educator Professional Login (Username/password).
Register today for a workshop in your area! We look forward to a productive and interactive workshop.
Workshops (All times local)
Monday, December 5th
- Hobart High School, Hobart IN: 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Merrillville High School, Merrillville, IN: 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Tuesday, December 6th
- Fort Wayne Community Schools, Family and Community Engagement Center: 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Fort Wayne Community Schools, Family and Community Engagement Center: 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Wednesday, December 7th
- Evansville Vanderburg School Corporation, Board Room: 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Evansville Vanderburg School Corporation, Board Room: 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Thursday, December 8th
- Ivy Tech Community College, Richmond, IN: 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Mishawaka Penn Harris Public Library, Mishawaka, IN: 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Friday, December 9th
- Forest Manor Professional Development Center, Indianapolis, IN: 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Forest Manor Professional Development Center, Indianapolis, IN: 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Specific details for workshop sites will be sent with your ticket confirmation within 1 week of your meeting event. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The Indiana Score Week workshops are connected to the National Score Week initiative to increase understanding of the K-12 online score reporting portal prior to release of scores to students.
If you are unable to attend a face to face workshop, we invite you to sign up for one of our live webinars or utilize the webinar recordings at a later date. Register for a webinar now at psat.org/scoreweek