San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come visit us at Knotts and enjoy this FREE unique learning opportunity with Universal Robots, Mobile Industrial Robots and OnRobot Grippers. You'll be able to see these cobots in action and learn how they work. Most importantly, you'll be able to get a first hand account for how they can help your business run more efficiently and streamlined. You'll learn the benefits of using collaborative robots for your applications. If you have ever considered robots for your company, don't pass up on this opportunity to learn more! As a new partner of Universal Robots, MiR and OnRobot we are excited to share this opportunity with you. Lunch is included!
- What are Collaborative Robots?
- Universal Robots overview
- MiR - Mobile Industrial Robots - overview
- Application capabilities
- Programming requirements
- Mechanical and control integration
- 10am - 1pm - Lunch will be provided
- Application discussions are welcome
- Feel free to bring any drawings for parts to discuss your requirements
- Class size is limited - so make sure you reserve your seat early
Who Should Attend:
CEOs, Plant Managers, Engineers, Managers, Operators, Maintenance Staff & HR