Collaborative Editing with MXF Server and MediaGrid
Thursday, July 19, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Join us at Tekserve for a special presentation on collaborative video editing workflows usingMXFserver and MediaGrid.
MXFserver is a network editing server that seamlessly integrates the divergent workflows ofAvid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Final Cut Pro.
In this event, we'll take a look at how collaborative editing and storage can help editorswork together or ease the transition from one editing platform to another. If you work in a studio utilizing multiple editing platforms, or if you're thinking about switching from one non-linear editor to another, this special demonstration of MXFserver is the perfect opportunity to see how multiple diverse platforms can seamlessly work together.
We'll discuss the unique features of MXFserver, including:
- Shared operation on media files with Bin Locking for Avid Media Composer and Final Cut Pro
- Virtual media files: no copies, no double media, full security
- Edit with all stations directly on Sony XDcam, Panasonic P2 and QuickTime files in any codec supported by your editing system
- MXF project based: easy archiving to LTO5ProTools and Pyramix audio support
- Fully shared editing on the Omneon MediaGrid
- Uniform MediaBrowser
Seating is limited for this special event at Tekserve, so be sure to register early.