Colfax Marathon Charity Partners Informational Meeting
Join the Kaiser Permanente Colfax Marathon as a Charity Partner in 2014 and be part of one of the nation’s largest charity partner programs! Raise money, gain visibility and loyalty at no cost for your nonprofit. Attend an informational meeting on how the program works from 3:00-4:30 pm at Mile High United Way on one of the following dates:
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
How does it work?
• You recruit walkers and runners to register for the marathon, half marathon, 5-person marathon relay, Urban 10 Miler or 5K.
• You build a fund-raising or awareness campaign.
• Your nonprofit keeps 100% of the funds you raise.
• You receive tools to make fund-raising easy such as a free tent at Charity Partner Village on race weekend, one-on-one access to our volunteer Ambassadors and more.
• A chance to win cash awards from Marathon Relay winning teams
Join us for an informational meeting to find out how the program works!
Please check in at 2:45 - meetings begin promptly at 3:00
Mile High United Way
2505 18th Street
Kaiser Permanente Colfax Marathon
The 9th annual Kaiser Permanente Colfax Marathon takes place on Sunday, May 18, 2014. Register online at www.runcolfax.org. Denver's springtime running event includes seven races: Marathon, Half Marathon, Urban 10 Miler, Bellco Colfax 5K and three divisions of the Marathon Relay: Open, Corporate Cup and Government Cup. The Colfax Marathon Charity Partners Program is one of the largest in the country, with 122 nonprofits raising money and awareness in 2013. With support from the Colfax Marathon, nonprofits recruit runners, build a fundraising campaign and keep 100% of the funds raised.