Date: April 6th to 7th, 2017
Venue: ISKL Melawati Campus, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Community Room)
Deadline for Cancellation of Registration: 24th March 2017
Registration Deadline: 2nd April 2017
Student Learning Outcomes
- Understand the processes and structures underslying 'reflection into planning' and Problem-Resolving and apply them in coaching conversations.
- Understand the influence of cognitive style, filters of perception and belief systems that influence their own and the coachee's thinking.
- Develop skills to invite cognitive shift in the coachee.
- Become sensitive to the coachee's State of Mind.
- Craft mediative questions to access and elevate different States of Mind.
- Become increasingly aware of and sensitive to the nonverbal communication of others.
- Develop skills in supporting coachees in recognising 3rd party problems and reframing them in the 1st party.
- Become metacognitive about their own learning.
- Review and integration
- Small group / whole class activities
- A variety of learning strategies and protocols that are easily transferable to classroom settings
- Readings from the CC Learning Guide, 10th Edition
- Numerous opportunities for practice
Save This Event
When & Where
I am Su-Yen Chan, the Professional Learning Executive from The International School of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL) and I manage the Professional Learning Events for ISKL.
Establish in 1965, ISKL is the first fully accredited international school in Malaysia. Over the years, ISKl had built its outstanding international reputation by balancing sound tradition for academic excellence with innovative approaches to teaching, learning, and expanding technology.
ISKL is a private, not for profit, parent-governed school accredited in the United States through the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the internationally through the Councul of International Schools (CIS). ISKl has no shareholders. We pay no dividends. Our only business is the education of your children.
Among the programs offered are Prep Reception (3 years old) to a High School Diploma, the International Baccalaureate diploma and Advanced Placement courses.