Date: August 24th to 27th, 2017
Venue: ISKL Melawati Campus, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
DEADLINE FOR CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION: 10th AUGUST 2017
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 18th AUGUST 2017
Student Learning Outcomes
- Understand the essence of Cognitive Coaching, how it differs from consulting and evaluation.
- Increase consciousness and craftsmanship in applying interpersonal communication skills to develop trust and rapport.
- Understand the power of a structured professional conversation.
- Learn and practice specific active listening strategies.
- Practice coaching skills in planning.
- Practice coaching skills in reflecting.
- Understand the characteristics of mediative questions.
- Identify five kinds of feedback and understand the impact and purpose.
- Develop coaching skills using a meta-coach.
- Modeling and role play
- Small group activities
- Learning partners
- Readings from text and course guide
- Numerous opportunities to practice skills