Join us for the event which celebrates the completion of your studies and your commitment to education! Please read the following information carefully!
1. YOU ARE ONLY REGISTERING THAT YOU WILL BE ATTENDING THE EVENT. THUS, YOU REGISTER FOR ONE (1). You do NOT need to print out a ticket for yourself!
2. This is a NON-TICKETED EVENT so family members and friends do NOT need tickets.
3. Student sign-in and registration begins at 5:45 p.m. in the Student Sign-in Area (back parking lot of OHHS).
4. Pick up your name card at the Registration table. Follow signs to line up alphabetically based on the program you are completing!
5. Doors to the Auditorium will open at 6:00 p.m.! Guests are encouraged to arrive early for best seating. If you need special seating for yourself or for a guest who requires wheelchair access, please email Forrest Clift.
6. The event will last approximately 1 1/2 hours, ending around 8:30 p.m. A reception will immediately follow Convocation.
Questions? Special Needs Accommodations?
Call Susan Loughrin at (616)-331-6706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org