San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Preparing Coders for 2017 and Beyond!
Date: Wed, Nov 30, 2016 - Fri, Dec 2, 2016
General Tracks - $500
Specialty Tracks - $800
With ICD-10 2017 and CPT® Updates looming on the horizon, there was never a better time to enhance your coding knowledge and skills. Your coding skills can help your organization/practice enhance documentation, minimize audit risks and maximize its revenue in a new value-based payment world. We are at a time when precision coding and clean documentation will decide whether we are getting paid (well) or getting penalized (highly). This is a decisive moment in the history of the healthcare industry with significant reforms such as ACA, MACRA and others, and it is up to its soldiers—coders and clinicians—who work in the trenches and get their hands dirty, to deliver. The Coding Updates Virtual Bootcamp 2016, led by top healthcare experts will provide specialty-specific coding knowledge and skills and prepare coders for 2017 and beyond!
Coding Update is dedicated, designed and customized for coders. We have brought together the best experts in the healthcare industry to help you improve your specialty-specific coding knowledge and skills to help you prepare for a new value-based world. Join us for the year’s biggest online coding training event. Choose from 8 specialties and other hot topics such as ICD-10 2017, Medical Necessity, Mid-Level Providers, Modifiers, E/M Coding, MACRA sessions and more.
8 Top Specialties
- Urology: Improve your Urology coding with proper coding of these services which leads to increased reimbursement and fewer claim denials.
- Pathology: Delivering vital knowledge, insights and resources on Laboratory and Pathology coding
- Orthopedics: Dedicated training on the current trends of orthopedic coding to streamline workflow and ensure compliance
- Ob-Gyn: Expert advice on coding Ob-Gyn for great coverage and coding considerations for prompt, fair reimbursement
- Pediatrics: Learn to properly document E/M coding for pediatrics for those important daily visits which are the bread and butter of your practice
- Pain Management: Intensive hands-on training on Pain Management with latest protocols on Medicare and CMS guidelines
- Ophthalmology: Learn tips to maximizing revenue through optimizing documentation and compliance along with the recent updates to CPT and ICD
- Cardiology: Learn what’s new in Cardiology for 2017 and clear your doubts with complex cardiology procedures
Pre-Conference/ General Track Topics
- Overview of ICD-10 2017
- Medical Necessity
- Mid-Level Providers
- E/M Coding
- MACRA & MIPS
Expert Speaker Panel
- Dr. Michael A. Ferragamo Jr., MD, FACS (Urology)
- Marchelle Cagle, CPC, CPC-I, CEMC, CPB, CMOM (Pathology)
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC (Orthopedics)
- Melanie Witt, RN, MA (Ob-Gyn)
- Jan Rasmussen, PCS, ACS-GI, ACS-OB (Ob-Gyn)
- Donelle Holle, RN (Pediatrics)
- Amy Turner, RN, BSN, MMHC, CPC (Pain Management)
- Jeffrey Restuccio, CPC, COC, MBA (Ophthalmology)
Why you should attend:
- Opportunity to earn upto 12 AAPC approved CEUs
- As many as 8 preferred specialties comprising of upto 6 CEUs each
- General tracks on trending coding, billing and compliance (upto 6 CEUs)
- Learn from the nation’s top coding experts
- No need to travel; attend from the comfort of your home/office
- Get answers to complex specialty-coding questions directly from industry experts
- Avoid inclement weather and security concerns
- Presented by Coding Institute and AudioEducator - successful organizers of CodingCon
- Participate in the year’s biggest virtual coding training event
For Registration, visit https://www.audioeducator.com/virtualbootcamp
Special Offer: Use code EVENT100 to get $100 discount.
For any queries feel free to contact Customer Service at 1- 866-251-3060 or e-mail at email@example.com.
When & Where
AudioEducator is the country's top healthcare training provider of business-enhancing information for healthcare professionals. We conduct close to 250 healthcare conferences a year on hot topics for physician practices, hospitals, ASCs, HHAs, hospices, rehab and skilled nursing facilities and pharma & biotech. These healthcare training conferences are delivered by nationally-known experts from more than 24 specialties and markets.