Whether you work alongside developers or you're just curious what coding is all about, this workshop will open your eyes to a new world.
We'll foster "coder empathy" by going over the 3 pillars of web development; front end, back end, and cloud-side Code Deployment. What does all this mean?
Then comes the fun part: we'll get our hands dirty by writing some code together!
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
• Speak with a developer about technology without mumbling awkwardly.
• Understand at a high level what makes a coding task more or less complex.
• Understand the difference between "front end" and "back end."
• Bring your laptop, an open mind, and all the questions you ever wanted to ask about coding.
What you need to know/prep beforehand:
• Plan to arrive at 6:30pm.
• You must be comfortable using a computer.
• You do not need any coding experience.
When & Where
Product School is an education company that offers product management training in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, New York, Santa Monica and Los Angeles.
Our instructors are professionals with over 5 years of real-world product management experience working at renowned tech Companies like Google and LinkedIn, and other technology startups. Our students are professionals with over 3 years of experience in technology, business or design roles.
All our classes are compatible with a regular work schedule and our campuses are conveniently located in each city where we operate.
This is not your traditional lecture class. Expect a healthy mix of group work, one-on-ones with