This is a free Info Session and once you register, you'll receive all the info you need to join us, and in one click, watch and find out if Coding for Managers course is the right fit for you.
- Understand the importance of learning code in a tech career, specificaly a PM
- Discuss FAQs around learning code
Who is this Info Session for?
- Product managers who are looking for a better understanding of the technical side of development
- Designers who want to learn programming
- Marketers who want to learn programming
- Entrepreneurs or anyone else who wants to break into tech
Guest Host: Carlos Gonzalez de Villaumbrosia
Carlos González de Villaumbrosia is the CEO of Product School. He has 8 years of experience building teams and digital products on 3 continents. He is a three times company Co-founder. Before Product School, he was the Lead Instructor of Product Management at General Assembly and Co-founder and CEO of Floqq (invested by 500Startups), the biggest marketplace for online video courses in Latin America.
When & Where
Product School is an education company that offers product management training in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, New York, Santa Monica and Los Angeles.
Our instructors are professionals with over 5 years of real-world product management experience working at renowned tech Companies like Google and LinkedIn, and other technology startups. Our students are professionals with over 3 years of experience in technology, business or design roles.
All our classes are compatible with a regular work schedule and our campuses are conveniently located in each city where we operate.
This is not your traditional lecture class. Expect a healthy mix of group work, one-on-ones with