Actions and Detail Panel
CoderDojo Malahide 15th October 2016
Sat 15 October 2016, 10:00 – 12:00 IST
On this week at CoderDojo Malahide
- Scratch - Using Coderdojo sushi to learn at your own pace. This class is suitable for those who are new to programming and also for advanced Scratch coders.
- Android Mobile Phone App Inventor - Learn how to create your own apps. Must have some basic experience (e.g. of Scratch). Bring along an Android phone/tablet if you have one - otherwise we will provide one. Will also need a Google account (e.g. gmail or Google+).
- Hackers - If you are working on a project or have experience coding then this is a group that is just working on their own things.
- Ages 8 - 17
- Those under 10 must be accompanied by a a parent
- Please put the name of the coder, not the parent (this makes the roll call easier!)
Important things to remember:
- Please bring a WiFI enabled fully charged laptop. You must have the necessary admin rights to that laptop to allow software to be installed and network access to be configured.
- This event is run by volunteers and as such please be nice, patient and if you can help with sponsorship, laptops, mentoring or any other aspects please let us know.
CoderDojo has just one rule: "Above All: Be Cool" bullying, lying, wasting people’s time and so on is uncool.