San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
An event dedicated to Gaming, join us to be inspired, learn, play and vote for your favorite Indie Game.
- "Some Observations on Video Game Evolution: A look at 3 video game series over 30 years." - Eric Wing, Software Engineer at Lanica.co - Co-author of Beginning iPhone Games Development
- "Bringing emotions into games: the power of character animation." - Stefano Corrazza, CEO at Mixamo
#ART by CODE (Silent Auction)
#INDIE GAMES developers showcase
A great opportunity to showcase your work and get feedback from your peers and others in the game industry, as well be eligible to be chosen for an award and the opportunity to attend CODAME ART+TECH Festival
- Lost Toys by Barking Mouse Studio
- Full Bore by Casey Carlin
- Enhanced Wars by Ethan Levy
- Retrobooster by Terry Welsh
- Rad Raygun by Chris Bryant
- Eugene Houdin by Nick Smith
- Super Marshmallow Ninja by ArdentKid
- Undead Overlord by JumpCore Productions
- Canon Brawl by Turtle Sandbox
- byteRider by Alec McEachran
- Carlos Icaza, Lanica CEO
- Ivan Cavero Belaude, Chief Architect, Imaging at Nokia
- James Hsu, SVP at Tilting Point
- James Young, Co-founder at Playviews.
The Digital Game Museum is a Silicon Valley based videogame museum will be exhibiting three games that feature non-traditional game play plus the original art from an indie game that went viral and was a category finalist at Indiecade 2011. All games will be playable!
The Digital Game Museum preserves, presents, and studies the history and evolution of digital games and explores the impact of games on individuals, communities, and society. The museum has an emphasis on conservation, research and community engagement. Visit the website at http://digitalgamemuseum.org for more information.
When & Where
ART+TECH projects and nonprofit events, to inspire through experience.
- 50+ projects built in collaboration with tech+artists around the globe
- 60+ events since 2009
- 200+ tech+artists featured
- 20k+ top-industry community of engineers, designers and artists
Embracing innovation through creativity, play, and collaboration between artists and technologists.
We build immersive, engaging, out of the ordinary experiences by:
- Playing together with artists, coders, designers, game developers, creators, performers and musicians.
- Celebrating creativity by curating magic-inspiring experiences that combine art with technology.
- Inspiring entrepreneurs, innovators, startups and companies by injecting creativity into organizations.
// SUPPORT ART+TECH
With the support of like-minded partners we plan to triple our numbers and bring the San Francisco innovative, independent, and creative spirit of CODAME around the world. Support us or just Get in touch
Based on a flexible model tailored to your unique organizational needs, the CODAME Program enables companies to collaborate with a diverse community of artists making and hacking in a range of media—from projection mapping, motion sensors and wearable technologies to robotics, data visualization and MIDI controllers.
/// NON PROFIT
Select CODAME as the designated entity when making a donation.
/// CORE TEAM
… and more than 100 amazing artists and volunteers…