San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
6:30 - INTRO
7:00 - LIGHTINING TALKS
- Eddie Lee: A Psychedelic VR Trip Through the Large Hadron Collider
- Josh Carpenter: Virtual Reality & The Future of the Web
8:00 - PLAY TIME!
If interested showcasing an inspiring and playful art+tech demo,contact us.
"The opportunity for VR on the Web is particularly exciting. The Web is a vibrant, connected universe where many different types of experiences can be created and shared. People can be productive, have fun and learn all from within their browser. " - Vladimir Vukićević
Looking to experiment with VR on the Web?
Download those Firefox Nightly builds. Play, build and show your learnings, results at the CODAME ART+TECH event
More useful links from Mozilla:
Developer Browser Edition news: http://mzl.la/1tTRpgO
For developers: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US
When & Where
ART+TECH projects and nonprofit events, to inspire through experience.
- 50+ projects built in collaboration with tech+artists around the globe
- 60+ events since 2009
- 200+ tech+artists featured
- 20k+ top-industry community of engineers, designers and artists
Embracing innovation through creativity, play, and collaboration between artists and technologists.
We build immersive, engaging, out of the ordinary experiences by:
- Playing together with artists, coders, designers, game developers, creators, performers and musicians.
- Celebrating creativity by curating magic-inspiring experiences that combine art with technology.
- Inspiring entrepreneurs, innovators, startups and companies by injecting creativity into organizations.
// SUPPORT ART+TECH
With the support of like-minded partners we plan to triple our numbers and bring the San Francisco innovative, independent, and creative spirit of CODAME around the world. Support us or just Get in touch
Based on a flexible model tailored to your unique organizational needs, the CODAME Program enables companies to collaborate with a diverse community of artists making and hacking in a range of media—from projection mapping, motion sensors and wearable technologies to robotics, data visualization and MIDI controllers.
/// NON PROFIT
Select CODAME as the designated entity when making a donation.
/// CORE TEAM
… and more than 100 amazing artists and volunteers…